Tuesday, May 01, 2007




#46 - The Conversation (1974, Francis Ford Coppola)


Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated. I actually watched this about a week ago but I've been way busy with essays and visiting my sister in Pittsburgh. This movie is excellent, by the way. I'm sure I'm the last person on Earth to see it, but yeah. Gene Hackman is incredible. It was a thrill watching his conscience take over as he found himself unable to separate himself from his work any longer. I also found it interesting that we never really discovered the importance of the conversation in the park, or rather, we found out that it wasn't what they were saying, but that they were saying anything at all. Great cinematography too, especially the shots that looked like Blue Note jazz covers.

new #100: Aliens

No comments: